Performance Comparison Tool
Quickly sort through standard SunGuard insulated glass unit makeups so you can compare products that match your glass performance and appearance needs.
Sort, compare, print or share the results
Sort by the criteria at the top of the table in blue, such as Appearance or Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, by clicking on the criteria, and the table will automatically re-sort all the data based on that criteria. Narrow your results by selecting the products you’d like to compare and then hit the Compare button. To start over, hit the Reset Results button below the results or just repeat steps 1 and 2.
- The performance values shown are nominal for the center of glass (no spacer or framing) and subject to variations due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Spectra-photometric values according to EN 410; U-values according to EN 673.
- The outboard and / or inboard lite may require heat strengthening or tempering to resist potential thermal stresses. Please contact Guardian for assistance.
- When SunGuard coatings are laminated facing the PVB, there will be a noticeable color change. Guardian recommends a full-size mock-up be approved.
- Guardian reserves the right to change product performance characteristics without notice or obligation.
- All information regarding further processing is for general information only. For further information please consult GUARDIAN processing directives for coated glass or contact GUARDIAN's technical department.